"My Stepbrother, My Escort"

A romantic comedy that puts the "fun" in dysfunctional family.

Rising actress Lowell Barton has problems… lots of them.

One night, she tries to solve them with margaritas… lots of them. Unfortunately, she throws them up all over a police officer's shoes. And then a video of the incident shows up all over the Internet.

Now she needs to do damage control. Fast. What she needs is a story juicy enough to throw the press off. A new boyfriend—a perfect, smoking hot new boyfriend—that'd be just the thing.

Unfortunately, it's just the thing she doesn't have.

Deciding to throw caution to the wind and money at her mounting problems, Lowell hires a date. But when sexy escort Kyle Richards steps out of her past and onto her doorstep, she finds herself in a fresh hell she couldn't have even imagined.

Is he the stepbrother-escort from hell, or just the thing to save her career—and herself?

Lowell’s about to find out. One thing she knows for sure: only desperate times call for measures this desperate.

So... who in the right mind thinks that DATING YOUR STEPBROTHER WILL DISTRACT PEOPLE FROM SCANDAL?  Yes, I know that step means not related, and yes, technically it will distract from the minor scandal of vomiting on a police officer, but really, it's going to clean up your image?  Especially when the stepbrother in question works as an escort?

*hysterical laughter*