Eventually I'll be forced into a bingo.  :D

Creepy Crawlies: Call of C'thulhu Keeper's Guide, 7e / Chaosium Games

So happy to finally have this in hand, I've been running A Time to Harvest as part of Chaosium's organized play program for a few months with just the quick-start rules.  High quality and production value, gorgeous art and layout, very good clarity in conveying rules and good support for flexibility in rules to Keeper taste.

"Fall" into a good book: A Local Habitation (October Daye #2) / Seanan McGuire

I could not resist the pun of slotting this book here.  I'm happy to finally be getting to this series (I've read the first and most recent books), and I can't deny the amount I've been pulling on McGuire's work as inspiration in the various LARP projects I'm involved in.  Great read, starting #3 soon.

I'm a bit annoyed that suddenly the image I've been editing and updating is suddenly too large to upload to a post.

Read by Candlelight or flashlight: Insatiable / Meg Cabot

Phone is close enough, right?  Also eff this book.

Magical Realism:

Witches: Witches Abroad / Terry Pratchett
Pratchett had a gift for turning his anger into hilarious satire.

Genre: Horror:

Black Cat: Gone with the Witch / Annette Blair

Marshmallowy and utterly predictable romance, with a stunning array of ridiculous and creative sexual metaphors.

Diverse Authors Can Be Spooky Fun!:

Ghost Stories and Haunted Houses:

Young Adult Horror:

Scary Women (Authors):

Read with (BookLikes) Friends: The Yellow Wallpaper / Charlotte Perkins Gilman

Short story, glad I finally read it, glad I shared the read.  In a few thousand words we have everything you ever need to know to understand gaslighting and the feminine mystique.

Grave or Graveyard:

Genre: Mystery:

Free Space:

Gothic:

Creepy Crawlies: Call of C'thulhu Keeper's Guide, 7e / Chaosium Games

"Fall" into a good book: A Local Habitation (October Daye #2) / Seanan McGuire

Locked Room Mystery:

It was a dark and stormy night:

Set in New England:

Full Moon:

Vampires vs. Werewolves: Care and Feeding of Stray Vampires / Molly Harper

Has werewolves and vampires, but they affectionately snark each other rather than than have some sort of long standing feud.

Supernatural: A Witch's Handbook of Kisses and Curses / Molly Harper

Not Harper's best, but snarky, cute fun.

Classic horror:

Pumpkin: The Cottage on Pumpkin and Vine / Kate Angell, Jennifer Dawson, Sharla Lovelace

Sweet and enjoyable contemporary romance.  Three authors writing stories that revolve around a single location.

Set on Halloween: