Making Love - Aidan Wayne

Completed Love is Murder and Virgin - Best First Time.

4. Love is Murder - Duke of Sin / Elizabeth Hoyt Valentine Napier, Duke of Montgomery, is known for his ruthlessness, his vices, and his lack of morals. His housekeeper Bridget Crumb, a bastard by birth, has entered his service as a favor to her aristocrat mother, one of the Duke's many extortion targets. Things soon devolve into a game of cat-and-mouse that intrigues the Duke. I was surprised by how much I liked this one, and relatively good handling of a love interest who is the villain almost everyone else's story. I put this for Love is Murder since he very definitely kills people, some of them even in defense of the woman he loves. Could also fit in for Rogue, Historical Romance, Wedding Bells, and Second Chances.

9. Virgin - Best First Time - Making Love / Aiden Wayne Yeah, that's right, a story about a succubus and a cupid finding true love together is what I've slotted in for Virgin - Best First Time. Cute little short read, nothing special or all that substantive, but cute.

Full List:

1. Insta-love

2. TSTL

3. "Headless" Woman

4. Love is Murder - Duke of Sin / Elizabeth Hoyt

Valentine Napier, Duke of Montgomery, is known for his ruthlessness, his vices, and his lack of morals.  His housekeeper Bridget Crumb, a bastard by birth, has entered his service as a favor to her aristocrat mother, one of the Duke's many extortion targets.  Things soon devolve into a game of cat-and-mouse that intrigues the Duke.  I was surprised by how much I liked this one, and relatively good handling of a love interest who is the villain almost everyone else's story.  I put this for Love is Murder since he very definitely kills people, some of them even in defense of the woman he loves.  Could also fit in for Rogue, Historical Romance, Wedding Bells, and Second Chances.

5. New Adult

6. Young Adult - Georgia Peaches and Other Forbidden Fruit / Jaye Robin Brown

I really liked this one, and I generally have a really low threshold for religion (especially fundamentalist Christianity) in my pleasure reading.  I do think it's a really good book for lesbian youth who are struggling to reconcile their sexuality with their faith, but I struggle a bit with quite how liberal the evangelist dad is.

7. Regency Romance

8. Eyeshadow and Heaving Bosom

9. Virgin - Best First Time - Making Love / Aiden Wayne

Yeah, that's right, a story about a succubus and a cupid finding true love together is what I've slotted in for Virgin - Best First Time.  Cute little short read, nothing special or all that substantive, but cute.

10. Gothic Romance

11. Blown Away

12. Man in a Kilt - The Highlander / Kerrigan Byrne

Everything in this book is incredibly overstated and dramatic, provoking much eye-rolling and laughter at the text on my part.  I haven't read many traditional bodice-rippers, but I feel like this embraces much of the hyperbole and drama of one.  Best thing about this book is that the atrocities of the first two chapters are largely contained to those two chapters, otherwise I would have likely not bothered to finish this one.  This could also potentially fulfill Love is Murder (it comes up), Eyeshadow and Heaving Bosom (at least the Heaving Bosom part), Blown Away (cover art), Rogue (main interest is known as the Demon Highlander, that counts in my book), Wedding Bells (for the ending), and Second Chances (for both of the main characters).

13. LOVE

18. Fairy Tale Retelling

19. Wedding Bells

20. Second Chances

21. Key to my Heart - Hard Rhythm / Cecilia Tan

Going a bit tongue-in-cheek here, but I feel like "Key to my Heart" is appropriate for a BDSM erotic romance.  See the link for my full review, pretty hot series, but this is definitely my least favorite addition.  All my favorite parts had nothing to do with the relationship or sexy times... and it's an erotic romance novel, so...

22. Pirates Argh